We're Working Together
Federal & Provincial Collaborations
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent works in concert with a number of federal and provincial government organizations to provide investors with the economic access and support necessary to flourish.
Chatham-Kent’s economic development team proudly partners with international agencies and organizations in order to provided specialized services and expertise to foreign investors.
Additional resources and guidance is made possible through a number of sector-specific partnerships with local, regional, and international industry organizations.
- We Grow for the World
- Kent Federation of Agriculture
- Automotive Parts Manufacturers Association (APMA)
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC)
- Ontario Agri-Food Technologies (OAFT)
- Canadian Association of Mining Equipment and Services for Export
- Canadian Association of Manufacturers & Exporters (ME)
- BioTalent Canada
Ongoing support is made possible through varying levels of local government and through partnerships with a wide variety of local agencies.