Finding the perfect site for any business undertaking takes plenty of patience, research, and consideration, regardless of where you’re planning to put down roots. But what if there was a way to save you tons of time, effort and expense when searching for a property? What if you could find investment-ready land along the NAFTA Super Highway (401), complete with fully-serviced buildings, and built atop modern infrastructure? Oh, and what if all of that came with no industrial development charges?
In Chatham-Kent, you can!
It’s true, Chatham-Kent is a lucrative location for new investment and industrial expansion. Properties include vacant building that are available for immediate occupancy, a wide range of “Renovate to Suit” options—many of which are priced below the provincial average—and prime retail storefronts.
Some of the area’s best real estate options include:
- Brownfield sites – These sites feature quality buildings suitable for varied operations. Sites are available to expand, re-size, and be opened on an expedited timetable. Tell us what you need and our dedicated account mangers will help you find it!
- Greenfield sites – These properties are investment-ready. Affordable municipal business parks and privately held lands are available and suitable for large or small enterprises. Chatham-Kent has three fully-serviced municipal greenfield properties with immediate availability:
Why Select a Site in Chatham-Kent?
Chatham-Kent’s industrial and commercial real estate offers:
- Low occupancy and construction costs compared to U.S. and large-market Canadian communities.
- Easy access to critical transportation infrastructure, including railways, international highways, lake ports, ferries and airports.
- Close proximity to seven U.S. border entry points via rail, road and water.
Start your property search today:
Contact us directly and we can provide you with the most relevant availability options possible.